Rishika Chaudhury is a recent graduate of UGA’s MLA program and joined Koons Environmental Design in 2017. She brings with her the experience of Architectural Design and a diverse background, completing her undergraduate as well as having worked at a multidisciplinary firm in India.
In her career to date, Rishika has been involved in a wide variety of projects including residence design, interior design, campus landscape and planning, hospital building design, and housing projects both in India and the U.S.
Rishika’s interest in the field lies in integrating the built structure with its surrounding holistically. Her thesis research focused on the topics of riverfront development, ecotourism and ecological planning for the Yamuna River in Delhi, India. Currently she is employing her interdisciplinary knowledge of architecture and landscape architecture in assisting with the Alice H. Richards Children’s Garden at UGA.
Representative projects include:
- Alice H. Richards Children’s Garden, State Botanical Garden at University of Georgia
- David Barrow Elementary School, Athens, GA
- Oconee Hill Cemetary, Wingfield Chapel Site Improvements, Athens, GA
- UGA Center for Arts and Nature, State Botanical Garden, Athens, GA
- Oglethorpe University, Donor Plaza, Atlanta, GA
- Baddour Center Master Planning, Senatobia, MI (Previous Firm)
- NewPort Tampa Trail Design, Tampa, FL (Previous Firm)
- Architectural visioning for a retail street, Oviedo In the Park Project, Oviedo, FL
- R’jwarthri Healing Center, Assam, India (Previous Firm)
- IISER Campus, Bhopal, MP, India (Previous Firm)