Josh Koons is a registered landscape architect with over a decade of experience in sustainable design, master planning, and site development for institutional, governmental and private clients.
As project manager, Josh employs his interdisciplinary knowledge of environmental planning and design, site engineering, stormwater management, and construction to provide holistic design solutions. He oversees project and design development, construction documents and construction phase services.
Representative projects include:
- Pittard Park Renovation, Winterville, GA
- Boulevard Woods Neighborhood Park, Athens, GA
- Georgia Institute of Technology West Campus Dining Commons
- University of Georgia Business Learning Community Phases I & II
- University of Georgia Health Sciences Campus – Various Improvement Projects
- University of Georgia D.W. Brooks Pedestrian Mall
- Georgia College & State University, Dahlonega, GA – Landscape Master Plan
- Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA – Various Improvement Projects
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church, Athens GA
- Augusta Canal Headgates Restoration, Augusta *
- Chafee Park Master Plan, Augusta *
* Projects with Robinson Fisher Koons
Josh’s professional skills are complemented by his field experience, and ability to form productive working relationships with clients and contractors for effective implementation of projects.