Elizabeth Hargrove is a Senior Associate at Koons Environmental Design, where she is involved in all areas of the design process, from conceptual sketches and design development, to the preparation of construction documents and construction administration.
Prior to joining the team at Koons Environmental Design, Elizabeth was a member of a prominent Landscape Architecture firm in Washington, D.C., and worked on residential garden and commercial projects around the country. Elizabeth applies a sustainable design aesthetic that focuses on the synthesis of social, ecological, and economical concerns that draw on her travels and appreciation of urban design and minimalist landscapes.
Representative past projects include:
- Pittard Park Renovation, Winterville, GA
- Boulevard Woods Neighborhood Park, Athens, GA
- University of Georgia Business Learning Community Phases I & II
- University of Georgia Foley Field Baseball Stadium Renovation
- University of Georgia Stegeman Coliseum Renovation
- University of Georgia Health Sciences Campus – Various Improvement Projects
- University of Georgia Bolton Dining Commons
- University of Georgia Rutherford Residence Hall Renovation
- University of Georgia Performing & Visual Arts Center Quadrangle
- Gordon State College Hightower Library Plaza
- Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA – Campus Parking Study
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church, Athens GA
- St. Luke’s Episcopal Church Site Improvements, Atlanta, GA
- Half Moon Outfitters, Athens, GA
Currently, Elizabeth is pursuing her professional registration as a Landscape Architect in Georgia.