Elisabeth Bedingfield is a Civil Engineer with ten years of experience in Civil Engineering. As part of the team at Koons Environmental Design, she leads the engineering effort for design of site stormwater management systems and facility utility infrastructure. Beth also oversees the preparation of NDPES requirements related to Soil Erosion Sediment Control and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans.
In her career to date, Elisabeth has been involved in a wide variety of projects including commercial and institutional site design and development, stormwater hydrology analysis and design, environmental property assessments, municipal infrastructure design, and structural design.
Beth’s focus is to create engineered solutions that are not only low-impact and sustainable, but also meet the highest technical standards. Beth works closely with the Landscape Architecture team at Koons Environmental Design to incorporate engineered solutions into the overall site aesthetic.
Representative projects include:
- University of Georgia Center for Molecular Medicine
- University of Georgia College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences, Tifton Campus Animal Dairy Science Renovation
- Johnson & Johnson Ethicon Manufacturing Facility, Cornerstone and Fusion Expansions, Cornelia, GA
- Social Security Administration Building, Prince Avenue, Athens, GA
- Public Water Main Extension, Athens Clarke County, GA