Cameron Berglund is a landscape designer who has a diverse professional portfolio working on both domestic and international projects ranging from resorts in Central America, universities in the Middle East, to children’s gardens within the United States. During the course of his work, he has developed strong design sensibilities with regard to the balance between functionality and aesthetic appeal on a variety of project typologies.
His comprehensive approach to project collaboration, problem solving, and project management allows him to explore and convey his ideas through study sketches, 3D models, computer renderings, and water color illustrations. He enjoys working on projects that require multi-discipline collaboration, innovative design approach, creative problem solving and a strong design impetus.
As part of the team at Koons Environmental Design, Cameron contributes to the design effort and oversees the preparation of illustrative material.
Representative projects include:
- University of Georgia Children’s Garden at the State Botanical Garden
- University of Georgia Lake Herrick Upper Pond Restoration and Shoreline Park Design
- Universal Studios & Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Hotel, Orlando, FL (with past employer)
- Downing Children’s Garden, Wichita, KS (with past employer)
- Gallup Riverfront Campus Phase II, Omaha, NE (with past employer)